The team members of the partner from Căpriana Monastery took part, for a week, to training activities in the field of conservation and valorization of the movable cultural heritage.
The programme comprised:
- work visits in the laboratory of textile restoration, metal restoration, leather restoration with the purpose of consolidating the notions of conservation-restoration of the cultural heritage;
- the presentation of the various types of materials used to manufacture the storage/transportation boxes (according to the conservation norms in force);
- practical activities within Moldavia’s History Museum, part of ”Moldova” National Museum Complex of Iași: how to elaborate the plan of an exhibition/museum; training regarding the Analytic inventory file of an archaeological heritage object;
- recommendations regarding The conservation file of a cultural heritage object – the modality to enter the data;
- guiding visitors under the coordination of a museographer within Moldavia’s History Museum – ”Moldova” National Museum Complex of Iași;
- practical activity regarding the manner of organizing an exhibition and the manner of displaying movable heritage religious objects.